This HDMI KVM Over IP Extender is based on TCP/IP standard. It
transmits max 120 meters from your HDMI or DVI-D source to HD display by single CAT5e/6 cable.
At the same time, it’s also convenient to transmit HDMI audio and
video source by point-to-point mode, one point-to-many mode and
cascade connection mode .
1. Support HDMI 1.3/HDCP1.1&1.2
2. Support point-to-point mode, one point-to-many mode and cascade
3. 802.3 Ethernet standard.
4. Support IR control, you can control STB or Blue-Ray DVD at
receiving site by remote control.
5. The design of pure hardware, plug and play, no need for
6. Support IR remote control 38KHz,NEC.
7. Support long distance controlled by mouse and keyboard.
IR remote control
HDMI Sender:3W HDMI receiver:3W
450g x 2
Physical interface diagram
1 :DC/5V Power input
2: UTP Output port
3: HDMI Input port
4: IR TX
5: USB port
6: Power indicator
7: Signal indicator
1: DC/5V Power input
2: UTP Input port
3: HDMI output port
4: IR RX
5-6: USB port for KVM ( keyboard and mouse)
7: Power indicator
8: Signal indicator
Connection and operation
1) Connect the HDMI source (such as DVD, PS3, STB ) to the “HDMI
IN” of transmitter by HDMI cable.
2) Connect the “HDMI out” of Receiver to HDTV display by HDMI
3) Connect the transmitter and the receiver by Cat 5E/6 cable,
distance can up to 120m.
4) Connect two pieces of 5V power supply to the transmitter and
receiver, power supply for the equipment and the LED indicator light on. When status lamp on
and flicker, equipment starts normal.
5) Connect the “IR receiver “into “IR-TX” port on transmitter, and
“IR transmitter ” into the “IR-RX” on receiver, and make sure the
IR transmitter aim at IR Receiver of the controlled device if you
need the IR control function.